- WHAT KIND OF HOTEL BUSINESS IS NAVIHOTEL ORIENTED TO?
NAVIHOTEL is an integrated Hotel Management System which deals with the specifics of individual hotels, hotel chains, city hotels, resorts, hotel complexes, Time-Sharing and mixed complexes in any combination.
- HOW DOES NAVIHOTEL FIT TO DIFFERENT KINDS OF HOTELS AND MEET THEIR REQUIREMENS?
NAVIHOTEL is divided into functional modules, meaning that it is configured with only the necessary modules for each customer, according to their characteristics.
- AFTER INSTALLING NAVIHOTEL, CAN ITS FUNCTIONALITY BE EXTENDED?
Once NAVIHOTEL is installed with core functionalities, functionality can be easily extended when required. In addition, more user licenses can be added.
- WHAT AREAS OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT IS NAVIHOTEL DESIGNED FOR?
NAVIHOTEL is designed for all areas of Hotel management, divided roughly into Front Office, Back Office, Management Control, Human Resources, Central Reservations and CRM and other modules for additional services.
- WHAT EXPERIENCIE DOES SISTEMAS DE GESTIÓN HAVE IN THE HOTEL SECTOR?
Sistemas de Gestión has more than two decades of experience in developing and implementing Management Solutions to hotels and hotel chains, both in Europe and in the Caribbean.
- WHAT POSITION DOES NAVIHOTEL TAKE IN THE SCOPE OF NATIONAL SOFTWARE FOR HOTELS?
NAVIHOTEL is currently considered a leader in ERP installations in the Spanish Hotel Industry, with more than 600 installations.
- WHAT IS THE USUAL NAVIHOTEL IMPLANTATION PROCESS?
Sistemas de Gestión uses a specific methodology to perform implementations, minimizing the resources and time required and improving customer satisfaction. Such methodology is divided into 5 phases: Analysis, where the needs and necessary modifications to adapt NAVIHOTEL to the customer are defined. Definition, where the project guidelines are planned. Development, which carries out the defined tasks. Display, where the actual installation is performed, as well as validation and training. Support, or project and troubleshooting follow-up.