- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT:
As the backbone of your Business Management Solution, Microsoft Dynamics NAV can help you effectively manage the following processes:
- Fixed Assets
- Banc Reconciliations
- Analytical Accounting
- Cash Administration
- Financial processes in multiple currencies, locations or companies.
As Integrated Management Software, it provides a set of tools to plan, manage and carry out operational production in a global world.
Manage your whole Production Process, from Requirements Planning of the configuration of the product, supply and capacity to programming as well as plant control:
- Manufacturing Orders
- Supply Planning
- Capacity Needs Planning
- SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT:
Customize Sales Cycles Processes, Shopping, Picking, Packing and Delivery to match specific needs with low margins. Rely on this powerful software for the management of the following activities of your organization:
- Adjust your Workflow Processes
- Manage your Inventory
- Enhance your Response Capacity
- Follow New Market Opportunities.
- Work more effectively with your partners.
- Business Intelligence:
Provide your Business processes with strategic knowledge using report creation, analysis and Budget sophisticated solutions which help to improve and boost important decision-making throughout the entire organization. Microsoft Dynamics NAV provides Business Intelligence, a wide range of analysis tools which will help you:
- Manage Budgets
- Create and Consolidate Reports
- Look for Trends and Relationships
- Share Knowledge.
- MARKETING AND SALES:
Microsoft Dynamics NAV allows you to automate many sales professional’s day-to-day tasks, Customer Service Office and Marketing:
- Marketing Campaign Creation and Launching
- Managing Customer Records and Historical Sale
- Providing Exhaustive Quality Controls
- Tracking Customer Activity
- Organizing Service Resources
- Foreseeing and tracking Component Consumption
- Managing Service Contracts
- HUMAN RESOURCES:
Microsoft Dynamics NAV offers support for Human Resources processes helping to organize and monitor information on employees.
- Generating Reports
- Attaching Comments to Employee Records
- Tracking Absences
- Reminding Anniversaries and Celebrations
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT:
With this Management Software you will have an overview of the projects that will help you in the following activities of your organization:
- Budgeting Time and Cost
- Invoice Automation
- Predicting Availabilities
- Tracking Costs and Consumption
- Planning Capacities